Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homophone paragraph

Homework was due today,we had to do 3 pages in a new book.I knew almost every answer.When I got 1 question wrong I threw the book through the door.It made a big hole in the door.I tried to cover up to the whole door but every time I tried to cover it up something went wrong.I got angrey when nothing worked and I threw all the materials that I used to cover the door through my door.By then my whole door was gone.I hoped my mom didnt here any of that.I think that she did because there was no door.There on my desk there is somse paper and some tape.I put the paper where my door was suposed to be and drew a door on the paper.I thought it would last for a week but it was to weak to last 5 minutes.I could here my mom"Maddison why is your door gone,whoes fault is this,who's gonna fix it,not me.Your grounded for a year or untill you replace this paper door with a real door.There goes my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment