Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Pitch for my book

My book is called The Diffrence. This book is about a girl named Nawal and her family who lived in India. THe beggining of the book took place in India but the in the middle the setting is in New York. Nawal is a 8 year old girl who's best friend is MJ. Nawal's sister is Casal and her parents are Mr. and Ms.Wasif. They all end up moving to America since Mr.Wasif is offered a job at the Apple company.
When they move to America Mr.Wasif dosnt get the job and is forced to get a new one. Casal's attitude changed completly. When her attitude changed the whole family died, mentaly and emotionaly. The book is in third person and MJ is the narator of the story and the whole story is written by the words of Nawal.
I am a good person to make this book because this book is actualy parcially about one of my best friends so I can give specific facts in my story about india and moving.


My book is called "The Diffrence". It about the Wasif family who lives in India. THe story is in the present time and takes place in Indian. The setting changes when the family moves due to a better job offer from the Apple Company. The family moves but Nawal dosent want to. she leaves her diary with her best friend (MJ). Casal(Nawal's little sister) is perfectly fine with moving but changes the most. She ends up moving away. I cant tell you the ending to my story but I will tell you that MJ finally relizes the

No comments:

Post a Comment